We are well known Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of Tilting Type Melting Furnace
. A Tilting Type Melting Furnace is in fact an Ã¢€˜inclined rotating wellÃ¢€™ that associates the benefits of rotary furnaces, reverberatory furnaces and dry-hearth furnaces in a single machine. Tilting Type Melting Furnace is used by different types of industries widely. In fact, the concept of Tilting Type Melting Furnace has been around for a long time and was used before the Second World War in the copper industry. However, the technology of the time was not able to extract the full benefit from this simple but ingenious design. Today, with advances in mechanical engineering, hydraulics, refractories and particularly process control, the concept can reveal all its advantages.
Sizes Available :
1 kg to 500 kg
Raw Material Used
- Improving working conditions for furnacemen
- Melting a wide range of feedstock
- Diminishing or eliminating metal Ã¢€˜pollutionÃ¢€™ by trace elements in the charge (by free iron for example)
- Facilitating charge mixing and homogeneity
- Promoting lining Ã¢€˜self cleaningÃ¢€™
- Offering low energy consumption and high thermal yields
- Ensuring faster melt rates: 2 to 3 times higher than traditional furnaces
- Outside chamber made of mild steel/S.S.
- Suitable Gear Box for tilting furnace
Single phase/ 3 Phase